Business Development Management for credit unions. SEGManager is used by credit unions nationwide, including many of the top 100. The product was introduced in 1998 and has been enhanced every year to provide a robust and intelligent tool for managing day to day operations. More information can be found at www.segmanager.com.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The SEGManager software program is a comprehensively complete Sales and Business Development Center designed specifically for the credit union industry.
A structure is provided for successful administration of Sales Pipelines, Marketing and Sales Actions, Member Statistics, Shares, Loans, Demographics and more. It encompasses a data center that organizes and manages precise profile information plus additional vital data for instant retrieval. Special User-Defined fields and screens allow for integrating parameters specific to the credit union.
Build, maintain, analyze, and grow your partner company portfolio using the unique integrated tracking, reporting, and analysis components of this powerful and ready-to-use program. Produce pie charts and graphs that present instant snapshots of partner company performance for evaluation.
Credit unions of all sizes nationwide rely on SEGManager to guide them in attaining marketing and sales goals by effectively controlling, managing, and quantifying their sales and marketing efforts.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Calendar and track To-Do Items in SEGManager and Outlook
- Calendar and track Marketing Events and sales pipeline information
- Track all Activities (calls, visits, mail/email, incoming)
- Track penetration and loan to share ratios for Active companies
- Track competitive information and lost/terminated SEG's
- Track supplies provided to SEG's
- Track all statistical data
- Calendar and track Special Events
- Capture extensive profile, statistical data plus additional related information about each active and prospect company in a single record for each company
- Establish control and consistency of data input by creating drop-down lists for each field to insure accurate reports
- Set up user-defined fields in a special screen provided
- Import all statistical information from your core data processing system
- Store imported (from core system) historical share and loan data to create Trend Analysis reports
- Analyze SEG's by Branch, CU Rep, Status, Number of Employees/Members
- Export SEG information to other programs and PDA's
- Create Sales Forecasting reports showing sales potential
- Set your own profitability thresholds to determine profitability of each SEG (Premier, Average, Unprofitable)
- Utilize SEGManager's dynamic calculation of SEG profitability
- Produce mail merge letters, labels and envelopes
- Produce Avery labels
- Quickly send a letter directly from within a company record
- Send individual or mass emails directly from within SEGManager
- Produce pie charts showing SEG statistical status
- Produce graphical trend analysis charts
More information can be found at www.segmanager.com.